Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rest up

After a 4 day stretch I'm exhausted. It's common for me to spend all day in bed after a stretch like this; and that's exactly what I did. I woke up at 6:30 pm and since have done absolutely nothing but lay in bed with the hubby and catch up on the DVR. PJ made chef boy-ar-dee pizza which works to cure my pizza cravings in a much healthier way. I'd really like to start experimenting in making my own dough soon and making it even healthier. 

I watched the new episode of Extreme Weight Loss tonight and felt inspired. Here is a woman who, like me, is a nurse in SE MI. I actually recognized some of the faces of the other nurses on the show and it made it even more real to me. The woman on the show yo you'd her weight but was able to lose significant amounts of weight in short periods of time. It made me think about my goals and where I want to be. 

My goal date for everything I've been doing this year is October 20, 2013. This is the date of my half marathon, and the race that has started it all. My goal weight is 135. This weight is right within the normal BMI range for my 5'3.75" height ;) Currently I weighed in today at 158.8. I have 23.8 pounds to goal. This means that in the 12.5 weeks to race day I have to lose about 2 pounds a weeks, allowing for a couple less than perfect weeks. 

So... time to step up my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment